- Sleeps 4
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- King Bed and a Queen Wall Bed or Sleeper Sofa
- Gas Fireplace
- Free WiFi
- Starbucks Coffee, Teas, and Bottled Waters
- Hair Dryer
- Ironing Board
- Clock Radio
- Phone w/ Voice Mail Services
A Spacious Hotel Room in Taos
The Two Room Suite, accommodating up to four guests, features a king bed, and a queen wall bed or sleeper sofa. Guests also have access to a separate sitting room. Most of the property’s suites feature a gas fireplace. The Two Room Suite is designed for comfort and space for families or friends. Book your reservations today to ensure a great experience for your Taos, New Mexico lodging.
Note: These accommodations do not offer the typical views of Taos compared to our other accommodations. If you have any questions about room details, please do not hesitate to reach out to us by calling 800-833-2211.
As a historic hotel each room is configured differently and all rooms and suites have their own special charm and individual character. An elevator accesses the 2nd floor but many rooms require stairs. Please contact us directly if room selection without stairs is preferable. For the comfort and consideration of our guests we do not accommodate pets.
- One night’s stay will be charged to your credit card as a deposit when your reservation is booked. The balance is due upon check in.
- Cancellations 7 or more days prior to the reservation date are fully refundable.
- Deposits will be forfeited on cancellations less than 7 days out.
- Cancellation on reservations made on-line must be made through the same booking engine as the original reservation.
- The La Fonda is an entirely non-smoking property and cannot accommodate pets.
- Rates are for double occupancy on standard rooms, and quadruple occupancy on suites.
- Hotel La Fonda de Taos does not allow children under the age of 8 years old.
* Peak rates may apply to other holidays, special events & weekend events. Rates do not include 13.5% tax and are subject to change without notice.
Jan 1 – Feb 11
|$179 – $189|
Mar 4 – Mar 26
|$199 – $209|
Feb 12 – Feb 14
|$239 – $249|